1. When you contact us and/or buy from us, the only information we might retain is your email address and the name you have
provided to us. We retain no other information.
2. Your email address might be used to communicate with you about other items we have that might be of interest to you given our
past communications with each other. We produce a periodic newsletter that details our stock and this is distributed by email. There is a
sign-up link on our website for this. The use of your personal information is based on our 'legitimate interest' in providing you with
additional information and direct marketing about the items that we have in stock (under Article 6 sec. 1 sent. 1 lit. f, sec. 4 of the EU's
General Data Protection Regulation regulations).
3. Your email address will not be provided to third parties, or used in any other way.
4. If you no longer wish to receive marketing e-mails from us, please e-mail us to say so at: email@example.com.
5. In any event, any marketing e-mails from us will have an unsubscribe link allowing you to easily opt out of receiving further such
messages from us.
7. We will not disclose to any third parties your identity, your location, what you have enquired about, purchased from us, or what you
have paid. In essence, nothing about you will be disclosed to anyone, other than when required by law.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete the limited personal information we might have about you, contact our Privacy
Compliance Officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Privacy Statement is simple and brief because we record and retain very little personal information about you, and we make use of what we do retain in a
very limited way: